TN MRB Admit Card 2017,TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) written Exam date download Hall Ticket on its official website at www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Exam Date, Admit Card 2017
Welcome all the candidates who have applied for TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment and as per selection criteria first of all written Examination will be conducted for all the eligible candidates. Are you also searching for TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Exam Date or Admit Card 2017 then you are on right webpage because here in this webpage all detailed information is provided.
Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has issued a latest Recruitment notification for 106 Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) vacancies and a large no. of candidates almost in thousands have applied their application forms.
Now all the appliers are searching for the TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) written Exam schedule & Admit Card on internet. As per official details TN MRB will soon upload the written Examination schedule and admit cards for this Recruitment. Below in this article our team has given all detailed information with all direct links below.
- Name of Organization- Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
- Name of Vacancies- Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)
- No. of Vacancies- 106 Vacancies
- Article category- Admit Card
- Exam Date- Not Available yet
- Availability of Admit Cards- 10 days before the Examination
- Official Website- www.mrb.tn.gov.in
All candidates who want to check the Examination pattern cum syllabus they all can visit on TN MRB website and they can download the Examination details from there.
TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Exam Pattern-
- It will be a Computer Based Written Objective Type Exam.
- The written Examination will be of 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- Written Examination time Duration will be 2 Hours for each exam.
- There will be negative marking.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Admit Card 2017 Exam Date
All the related candidates must download their TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) written exam Syllabus and pattern to prepare better for the written examination because it will be a tough competition.
All Aspirants must download their admit cards online because no admit card will be sent through mail or post and check their Name,Photo & other personal details on it. No Admit card will be sent through Mail or by post so all appliers download it by clicking on below given direct Admit Card link. Submit the Registration No. & D.O.B or password and download their Admit Card directly from Here.
All the visitors can bookmark our website www.entrancetest2017.in and keep visiting here to check all latest Admit card, Result,Recruitment and other information. Follow the below given instructions to download the TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Admit Card 2017.
How to download TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Admit Card 2017
- First of all candidates visit on TN MRB official website or directly click on below given link.
- Now At homepage click on TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Admit card link.
- Submit the Registration No. or Application No. & password
- After submitting, TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Admit Card 2017 will be appeared in front of you.
- Save the admit Card pdf copy.
- Must take minimum one print out of admit card for future uses.